Meizu has taken today day, after knowing it since it a bit, to present the PRO 6 Plus, its ship logo and successor of the PRO 6 which was introduced earlier this year. A terminal that highlight some details and that becomes like that what is defined as phablet.
Meizu PRO 6 Plus is a device which has a 5.7-inch Quad HD Super AMOLED screen and where you can see a few well Thin bezels that reach the 0.53 mm. Apart from this peculiarity in the design of the front, it has different levels of pressure on screen.
A phone that has in its inside with a chip octa-core Samsung Exynos 8890, layer custom Flyme YOU based in Android 6.0 Marshmallow, and a camera of 12 MP in the rear that, between some of its details, is can talk of its sensor IMX387 of Sony, size of pixel of 1. 25um, stabilization optical of the image, flash dual tone LED of ring , autofocus of phase detection and autofocus by laser.
In its design, apart from highlighting by those bezels side very fine, has a finish full in metal. We can not ignore the presence of your fingerprint sensor imbued in the same home button to so unlock your phone in nothing less than 0.15 seconds, and what is a heart rate on the spot sensor.
Your battery is of 3,400 mAh with load fast mCharge 3.0 24W that you will allow charging the phone to the 60 percent in 30 minutes.
Meizu PRO 6 Plus specifications
- 5.7 inch (2560 x 1440) screen Super AMOLED 3D press, Corning Gorilla Glass, 103% NTSC color, 600 nits of brightness
- Chip octa – core Exynos 2.3 and 2 GHz clock speed
- Mali GPU-T880 MP10
- 4GB memory RAM LPDDR4
- 64GB / 128GB of internal storage (UFS 2.0)
- Flyme OS 6.0 Android-based Marshmallow
- Dual SIM
- Rear 12 MP camera with dual-tone LED ring flash, autofocus by laser, OIS of 4 axes, PDAF, 6 p lens, f/2.0 aperture, 1.25 um, vide 4K recording
- Front 5MP camera with Aperture f/2.0
- Fingerprint, of heart rate, infrared sensor
- Audio jack of 3.5 mm audio ESS ES9018K2M, ADI AD45275 amplifier chip
- Dimensions: 155,6 x 77.3 x 7.3 mm
- Weight: 158 g
- 4 g VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4/5 GHz), 4.1 Bluetooth, GPS, USB 3.1 type-c, NFC
- 3400 mAh with fast charge battery
The price of the Meizu PRO 6 Plus is 435 dollars for the 64 GB version and chip Exynos 8890, while 128 GB and chip Exynos 88op at 2.3 GHz for $479. Available in China from today and for purchase on 23 December.