Despite recent reports published by the Associated Press and The New York Times pointing out that already-President of Estados Unidos Donald Trump has abandoned the use of his personal phone Android, a model of the Samsung Galaxy range, it is this same newspaper which contradicts itself by posting a new story in which ensures that the scourge of “evil men” continues to use its Android-based phone that like so much of tweeting
According to this medium, President Donald Trump continues to use “his old, unsafe Android phone, despite the protests of some of his aides”.
Nobody says to Donald Trump which phone use
Last week, the Associated Press (AP) reported that Trump “told a friend that he had renounced his phone, as security agencies had urged him to do”. A day earlier, The New York Times published that Donald Trump was using “a safe and encrypted device approved by the secret service with a new number that few people possess”.
However, this could not be true, at least not to the one hundred by hundred, according to published, a time more the daily New York:
The wife of Mr Trump, Melania, returned to New York on Sunday night with his 10-year-old son, Barron, and then Mr. Trump took the television–and his old, unsafe Android phone, despite the protests of some of his assistants – to keep you company. That was the case after 9 P.M. Tuesday, when Mr. Trump appeared to be reacting to the program of Bill O’Reilly on Fox News, which was airing a story about crime in Chicago.
Apparently, the tweets from your personal account on Twitter come from “Twitter for Android”, although that does not necessarily mean that the phone that you are using to send them is the same as before. The tweets of your new official @POTUS account, however, come from Twitter for iPhone.
Due to its critical constants to Hillary Clinton by using non-secure email servers, expected that Donald Trump is more careful and not to be exposed to potential security violations by continuing to use a personal device now that he is President.