Of the motorcycle M have had any news that another in these weeks past, a phone of the range media that has last by those benchmarks and has received the certification TENA in China recently.
Now, in a new teaser, it has emerged again to show that November 8th is the day for your ad. Another new bike from this new adventure from Lenovo, the company that agreed to purchase. It will be on the same day in which we can also learn to Lenovo P2, which was seen at the IFA fair last month.
Among its features more striking, apart from having a screen of 5.5 inch resolution Full HD and 4 GB of RAM, has with a body metal. That Yes, here is access to the bracket to the bike Mods back, a functionality that is present in the Moto Z.
Rumored specs of the bike M
- 5.5 inch (1920 x 1080) Full HD
- Chip MdiaTek helium P10 octa – core 1.8 GHz
- Mali GPU T860
- 4 GB of memory RAM
- 32 / 64GB of internal memory expandable via microSD
- Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- Camera back from 16 MP with flash LED dual-tone
- Camera front of 8 MP
- Sensor of fingerprint fingerprint
- 4 g LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, 4.1 Bluetooth, GPS
- 3,000 mAh battery
Specifications of Lenovo P2
- 5.5 inch (1920 x 1080) Full HD Super AMOLED
- Chip octa – core Snapdragon 625 to a 2 GHz clock speed
- GPU Adreno 506
- 3GB / 4GB of RAM
- 32GB / 64GB of internal memory expandable via microSD
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- Dual SIM
- Camera back from 13 MP with flash LED dual-tone
- Front camera of 5 MP
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 153 x 76 x 8.3 mm
- Weight: 177 g
- Speaker 1, 5W, TI TAS2555, 3, 5 mm audio jack
- 4 g LTE, WiFI 802.11 ac, 4.1 Bluetooth, GPS NFC
- 5,100 mAh with fast charge battery
The Moto M awaits in the colors gold and silver and a price approximately 294 dollars to change. The coming week we will be able to confirm specifications.