One of the best features of Android is that you for those terminals that have remained stagnant in earlier versions, the most interesting new features of the latest version for developers that we know Android N. can be integrated They sometimes arrive by a ROM custom or by an Xposed module that you can activate in a smartphone with ROOT privileges.
N-ify is an Xposed module that emulates some of the best features of Android and has now received a major upgrade with new features. A module that was launched with a simple and basic Android N functions as the descriptions in the main categories in settings and the double-tap at the mode of recent apps to launch the last used application.
The developer of N-ify promised that it would bring a nice set of new features to the application, and is in version 0.2.0 where we can find them from today. This major upgrade brings three major features that were exclusive of the previous Android: new design of notifications, the new quick adjustments and new design of recent apps.
But it has not only been in these three features, but there’s much more:
- New design of notifications
- New design of the headwaters of the status bar
- New design of recent apps
- Corrections to the double-tap option
- Recent button used for: back to the latest app, back to the present and navigate through the recent
- Option to reset SystemUI
- Switch between app theme
- Option to force the English language of the app
- Added localization: Dutch, Farsi, French, Korean, Polish, Russian, thai, Turkish, Ukrainian and Vietnamese.
Soon we will see a new version of this module of Xposed which will include fast response, quick settings animation, night mode and much more. Remind you that you need ROOT privileges to install this module on your Lollipop or Marshmallow device.
You can download it from this link.