OnePlus 3 is a phone that has followed what happened with previous smartphones from this company, but this time has never played the game of cat and mouse, and has been a smartphone which has been available since the first day from web stores like the Amazon. This has allowed any user who would like to buy it you won’t find any stumbling block for this. As well, there many are who have preferred a smartphone adjusted in price, but high quality, that passed to those mobile still exceeding €600.
On the day of today OnePlus has begun with the display of the version 3.2.2 of OxygenOS for the OnePlus 3. The update brings get a good number of corrections for the phone, between which can speak of improvements for Doze, the patches of security updated and another type of optimizations. With regards to Doze, with this update removes root that speculation about if the Doze was working fully in this telefonjo.
These are the changes more notable of OxygenOS 3.2.2 for the Oneplus 3:
- Improved management of notifications in doze
- Fixed an issue with the silence/alert mode
- Off the sensor of fingerprint fingerprint while is in the Pocket
- Added a button for the NFC in the settings fast
- Improved noise cancellation while recording video
- Updated the codec of video recording to 4K
- The latest security patches and various optimizations are added
As the rest of updates of OxygenOS, OnePlus display this version of form gradual for the next days, so if not find still the update, not despair by this. A 3 OnePlus which surprises that developers are capable of launching updates to rapid firmware, while there are others of great brands, that takes theirs until they give solutions or released the firmware that solves them.