A while ago we have known the first leaked images of honour 8 Lite, a brand phone white from Chinese manufacturer of great popularity that will be present at the Mobile World Congress at the end of this month. Both Huawei as its brand white will be in the MWC to not lose is this cites as important, although is has seen dismissed by the absence of Xiaomi.
The first rendering of the P10 Huawei already appeared last year, so we now have the option to take the eye to the P10, the top of the smartphone version that has appeared on today in China. This filtration reveals a curved glass screen 5.5 inch Quad HD and the possibility of implementing a scanner of iris as a ring on the rear flash.
The fingerprint sensor will be located at the rear, while the physical button is located just in the front bottom of the phone.
The Huawei P10 is the phone that not have screen curve, scanner of iris and flash of ring, while the sensor is included in the own button physical home. Both phones are expected to have dual cameras with LEICA lenses on the back, but the opening will be f/2.0 instead of f/2.2 of the 9 Pro matte.
Rumored specs of the Huawei P10 Plus
- Screen of 5, 5″ (2560 by 1440) Quad HD AMOLED curved
- Chip octa-core Huawei Kirin 960
- GPU Mali G71 octa-core
- 6GB of RAM with internal memory of 128 GB, 8 GB of RAM with 256GB storage expandable with microSD up to 256GB
- Android 7.0 Nougat with Emotion IU 5.0
- Monochrome camera 20MP more 12 MP (RGB) with Leica lenses, Aperture f/2.0, ring, laser AF flash, OIS
- Camera front of 8 MP opening f / 1.9
- Fingerprints, iris scanner sensor
- 4g VoLTE, WiFi 802. 11ac (2.4 GHz/5 GHz), 4.2 Bluetooth, GPS, NFC
- 3,650 mAh with fast charge battery
Expected both Huawei P10 the P10 Plus in MWC 2017 by February 26. The P10 would begin at a price of $699.