If we are left somewhat stunned by the high quality components of Xiaomi my 5s, which can be purchased, at the 4GB version / 128GB for $344, which us comes up with the my 5s Plus is even greater to the almost have everything you can expect from an Android mobile device today. Perhaps, some, can throw in lack the screen Quad HD resolution, but for those who prefer to have more battery, it is all a smartphone Mr.
Xiaomi has also announced the my 5s Plus in China. This has a screen of 5.7 inches 2.5 d glass curved, works with the chip Snapdragon 821 quad-core and has in the software to the version 8 of MIUI based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow. But what you difference of the my 5s is in them cameras dual that has in it part rear to the count with sensors Sony, one captures the white and black and the other has a processor dual of image for processing the captured using them two sensors, for so remove it best photography.
The camera features with flash dual-tone LED, autofocus by detection of phase 4 megapixel camera with pixel size of 2 microns (PDAF), recording 4K and a front-facing camera. The difference in battery with the my 5s is that it has a 3800 mAh with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0.
It has USB port c-type and a unique design in metal with a thickness of 7.95 mm. Fingerprint sensor is located at the rear of the device.
Specifications of the my 5S Plus
- Screen of 5.7 inches (1920 x 1080) Full HD, brightness of 550 nits, 94% NTSC, index of contrast 1300:1
- 821 Snapdragon chip quad – core 2. 35GHz
- Adreno 530
- 4 GB RAM with 64 GB (UFS 2.0) / 6 GB of RAM with 128 GB (UFS 2.0) of memory internal
- 6.0 Android Marshmallow with MIUI 8
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- Cameras rear dual of 13 MP with flash LED dual-tone, sensor Sony, Autofocus PDAF, recording of video 4 K, 120 fps slow motion to 720 p
- Camera front of 4 MP with 2um, opening f / 2.0, angle of 80 degrees, recording of video in 1080 p
- Fingerprint scanner
- Audio jack of 3.5 mm
- Dimensions: 154,6 x 77.7 x 7.95 mm
- Weight: 168 g
- 4 g VoLTE, WiFi 802. 11ac dual-band (MU), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS / GLONASS / Beidou, NFC, USB type-c
- Battery of 3,700 mAh with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0
Xiaomi Mi 5 S Plus will come in gold, dark grey, silver and rose gold at a price of $ 344 for the variant with 4 GB of RAM to 64 GB of internal memory. The variant of 6 GB of RAM with 128 GB of storage costs 389 dollars. Available from September 29.